PROCTOR SILEX 33627
307.1 KB Sprache:
To protect against electrical shock do not immerse cord, plug,
or base in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when used by or near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow
to cool before putting on or taking off parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or
after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in
any manner. Call our toll-free customer service number for
information on examination, electrical repair, mechanical repair,
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by
Hamilton Beach/Proctor-Silex, Inc. may cause fire, electric shock
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot
surfaces, including stove.
10. Do not place on or near hot gas or an electric burner, or in a
11. Extreme caution must be used when using an appliance
containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
12. To disconnect slow cooker, turn control knob to Off; remove
plug from outlet.
13. Caution: To prevent damage or shock hazard do Proctor Silex 33627Weitere Handbücher und Bedienungsanleitungen | Gebrauchsanweisung für Proctor Silex
not cook in
base. Cook only in removable liner.
14. Avoid sudden temperature changes, such as adding refrigerated
foods into a heated crock.
15. Do not operate appliance in any way other than intended use.
CONSUMER SAFETY INFORMATION
This product is intended for household use only.
This product is only intended for the preparation, cooking, and
serving of foods. This product is not intended for use with any
non-food materials or products.
This appliance is equipped with a polarized plug. This type of plug
has one blade wider than the other. The plug will fit into an electrical
outlet only one way. This is a safety feature intended to help reduce
the risk of electrical shock. If you are unable to insert the plug into
the outlet, try reversing the plug. If the plug should still fail to fit,
contact a qualified electrician to replace the obsolete outlet. Do
not attempt to defeat the safety purpose of the polarized plug by
modifying the plug in any way.
To avoid an electrical circuit overload do not use a high wattage
appliance on the same circuit with the slow cooker.
The length of the cord used on this appliance was selected to
reduce the hazards of becoming tangled in, or tripping over a longer
cord. If a longer cord is necessary an approved extension cord may
be used. The electrical rating of the extension cord must be equal
to or greater than the rating of the slow cooker. Care must be taken
to arrange the extension cord so that it will not drape over the